Lightweight and breathable, our training shorts are a classic staple in your armour. 6” inseam with discrete metal logos and multi-pocket construction. Our shorts are made from recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Mesh Inserts
- UV protected
- Made from bottle caps and organic cotton in Italy
55% Cotton 40% Recycled Polyester 5% Spandex
- Constructed in Bali.
- Hand wash
- Do not Iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do no wring
- Dry in shade
Over the lifetime of our shorts it is likely you will emit 4.5kg of CO2 from the production, transport and washing in drying. We offset this this output by investing in projects to help balance this out. Many of the carbon offsetting projects also provide additional benefits such as biodiversity, education, jobs, food security, clean drinking water and heath & well-being in developing countries
Colter & Roe Sustainability Attributes
- Our activewear is made from recycled plastic bottles, fishing nets and organic cotton. We use cutting edge technology to give plastic waste a new lease of life by turning it into sportswear.
- We consider the lifespan of our products. Not only do we offset the manufacture of our products but we also consider, and offset, how you are going to wear them, wash them and dispose of them.
- Cooperative Projects: We invest the carbon emissions of our products in cooperative projects that promote biodiversity, education, jobs, food security, clean drinking water and health & well-being in developing countries.
- Our packaging is made of pulped, recycled cardboard and waste paper. We ensure all of our products can be recycled and are bio-degradable. Even the tissue paper and stickers can be recycled!
- No sustainability without transparency! On each product page you will find information about the supply chain of our products. From where the yarn is made to where it is manufactured and how it gets to you.