This Sustainable All in one jumpsuit not only looks amazing but is two garments in one! It has amazing shine to it and the Italian fabric oozes class, its super stretchy too which helps it fit like a glove. Jumpsuits are really versatile, they can be worn out on a run, in the gym or for yoga. They also have loads of benefits, because it is an all in one garment you don't have to worry about your top riding up or that wardrobe dilemma of what co ordinates. The fabric breathes so will regulate your body temperature, keeping you warm when you want to be or cool on a hot summers day. Add our black running top for extra warmth on a cold day.
We put lots of little details into our product and this jumpsuit has two side pockets, one on each side (because we think about the little details).
Features & Benefits
- 4 Way stretch fabric - maximising performance and comfort
- Two Side Pockets - great to put your phone or cards in
- UV Protection UPF 50+ - protection from harmful sunlight
- Breathable fabric - helps to control your body temperature
- Squat Proof - 100%
- Hidden seam - designed to sculpt your whole body
- Compression fabric - excellent recovery power aimed at decreasing the production of lactic acid, boosting a faster recovery of energy.
- Sweat Wicking - Quick drying for all sports
- Reflective Logo - be seen at night
Material & Washing Instructions
- Material: 78% Recycled Polyamide, 22% Elastane
- Fabric made in Italy
- Wash at 40°C on reduced spin. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. See care label for additional information.
- Colour: Black/Gold
Size & Fit
- Fit: High Waist
- Inseam length: 66cm (26 inch)
- Model Height: 177 cm
- Model wears size: S
Made in Portugal
- Wild Water Swimming
Strech & Burn’s Sustainability Attributes
- Products made from ECONYL bought from an ethical and sustainable mill in Italy
- Our manufacturers are based in Portugal. To keep our footprint as small as possible, we opt to manufacture our products as close to the fabric source as we can. All off cut fabrics are sent to be recycled by the manufacturer.
- We use an external agent to ensure that the factory operated to our standards. Our manufacturers operate under the fair-trade regulations.
- We use UK made Recycled Boxes to distribute the product, they currently contain between 40-99% recycled content (our aim in 2021 is to make this 99%), they have been designed to be fully recyclable throughout the UK. We do not use swing tags on the product as we do not believe that these are needed and cause more waste.