We love these Eco Friendly sustainable all day leggings because they look amazing and can be worn on the school run, or a long run (see what we have done there). The fabric is made from recycled plastic like all our product and sourced from Italy, they have a beautiful soft sheen and are comfortable to wear all day. We have put lots of little details into the design, like the mesh on the knee to the reflective logos to keep you seen.
Features & Benefits
- 4 Way stretch fabric - maximising performance and comfort
- Recycled fabric - does my bum look planet saving in these!
- Soft feel - for the ultimate premium feel
- UV Protection - protection from harmful sunlight
- Breathable fabric - helps to control your body temperature
- Hidden back pocket - for your house keys or credit card
- Squat Proof - 100%
- Integrated elastic waistband - to keep your leggings in place
- Hidden seam - designed to sculpt around your whole body
- Sweat Wicking - Quick drying for all sports
- Reflective Logo - be seen at night
Material & Washing Instructions
- Material: 65% Recycled Polyamide, 35% Elastane
- Fabric made in Italy
- Wash at 40°C on reduced spin. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. See care label for additional information.
- Colour: Black
Size & Fit
- Fit: High Waist
- Inseam length: 66cm (26 inch)
- Model Height: 173 cm
- Model wears size: S
Made in Portugal
Strech & Burn’s Sustainability Attributes
- Products made from ECONYL bought from an ethical and sustainable mill in Italy
- Our manufacturers are based in Portugal. To keep our footprint as small as possible, we opt to manufacture our products as close to the fabric source as we can. All off cut fabrics are sent to be recycled by the manufacturer.
- We use an external agent to ensure that the factory operated to our standards. Our manufacturers operate under the fair-trade regulations.
- We use UK made Recycled Boxes to distribute the product, they currently contain between 40-99% recycled content (our aim in 2021 is to make this 99%), they have been designed to be fully recyclable throughout the UK. We do not use swing tags on the product as we do not believe that these are needed and cause more waste.