Adding a fresh new colour punch to your workout wardrobe, the Block-rocker crop 2.0 is back! Offering the best eye catching style in pick and mix selections to take you from studio, to street and beyond.
Note:Model wears a Size Medium and is a 33 inch chest
Double-lined with the highest performing sweat-wicking fabric known to sport, it incorporates breathability with an uber-supportive underbandand bracing shoulder straps in Contur’s signature black and metallic gold tones, our best-selling crop is made for high performance and winning style.
Choose from an array of colour combinations and pair with our Newfound Shorts or Smooth Moves leggings for a coordinated active look.
Made from Recycled, Brushed Luxury ECONYL® Yarn
- Fast Drying
- Extra Chlorine Resistance
- UV Sun Protection
- Resistance sun cream and oil
- Muscle control
- Extra comfort
- Superior Pilling Resistance
- Enhanced Abrasion Resistance
- Two-Way Stretch
- Structured Shape Enhancement
- Shape Retention
- Non Curling
- Excellent Coverage
- Main Fabric: 78% Recycled Polyamide and 22% Elastane
- Lining: 80% Polyamide and 20% Elastane
- Gentle machine wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Iron on low.
Contur Sustainability Attributes
- Products are exclusively with ECONYL®, a 100% regenerated nylon yarn made from industrial waste such as discarded fishing nets
- Designing garments that only use 100% recycled fabrics and minimising our chemical, plastic, energy and water usage wherever we can
- Manufacture entire range in London as this significantly cuts our ‘clothing miles’ and keeps our carbon footprint at the lowest it can possibly be
- Audit each stage of our supply chain to ensure that our products are being manufactured in a safe and ethical environment
- The factory that makes our luxury activewear is a UK social enterprise committed to minimising fabric waste, running academies to equip local people with skills to improve their employability and paying fair wages
- Proud to support the ‘Who Made My Clothes?’ initiative
- Our packaging is made from 100% recycled materials and fully biodegradable