Our award winning Endure Pro Shorts just got even better. Introducing the Endure Pro Shorts with Thigh Pockets - all the same technical engineering that made the originals a best seller, now with two side drop-in thigh pockets.
Flattering, comfortable and made from recycled ocean plastics, our Endure Pro Shorts with Thigh Pockets provide optimal muscular compression and are expertly crafted from our durable Eco Tech Form fabric using recycled ECONYL® yarns. Plus, we'll plant a tree with every pair you purchase.
Lightweight, sweat wicking and fully breathable for additional comfort, with a high, wide waistband designed to stay put with every step. Zip pocket on back of waistband, plus two side drop pockets. Hand-finished with internal drawcord at waist and reflective detailing.
- Made from ECONYL® yarns
- Recycled fabric
- 7.5 inch length
- High, wide waistband for added comfort
- Zip pocket on back of waistband
- One side drop in pockets on each thigh
- Two-way stretch
- Designed to stay put while you run
- Anti-bacterial technology
- Reflective details
- Internal drawcord at waist
- UV protection up to SPF 50
- Sweat wicking
- Resistant to suncream, oil and chlorine
- This garment fits true to size - take your normal size.
- Zoe is 5' 8" and wears a size small
ECONYL® is regenerated nylon thread, created from rescued industrial plastics and ocean waste. It can be recycled indefinitely without losing its quality.
Fabric made in Italy from 65% Recycled Polyamide and 35% Elastane
Tribe Sports' Sustainability Attributes
- We work with One Tree Planted to plant a tree for every order placed. Healthy, strong trees means less harmful pollutants in our air - helping to clean the air we breathe today, for the Tribe of the future.
- We currently work with two partners in Portugal and China to create our products, who have been carefully selected for their transparency, specialised expertise and consistently high standards.
- By working collaboratively with our chosen partners to create thoughtful pieces built to be worn year-round, we are resolutely rejecting fast fashion. We want you to love and enjoy your kit for years to come, not just the season ahead.
- As part of our ongoing commitment to break the cycle of unnecessary waste and limit the use of new resources, you can send all your old or unwanted kit - from any brand - to be regenerated through our recycling programme.