Ultra lightweight, super flattering and made from recycled plastic bottles, our Endure Swift Shorts are made to go the distance all year round.
Designed with a traditional loose running short fit, our 3 inch Endure Swift Shorts feature 4 way stretch for unrestricted movement with every step. Hand crafted from our sustainable Eco Tech Woven fabric, which uses the highest quality recycled REPREVE yarns made from discarded plastic bottles. Plus, we plant a tree for every pair purchased, so you can be sure you're treading lightly on the planet even when you're running hard.
Complete with anti-odour coating, a zip pocket at back, drop pocket, 360 degree reflective detailing and contrasting flat elastic waistband to avoid bulk at the waist.
- Made from recycled REPREVE yarns using waste plastic bottles
- 3 inch length
- Loose, traditional running short fit
- Navy with fluro coral waistband
- Sweat wicking
- Anti-odour technology
- Zip pocket on rear
- Small drop pocket
- Reflective detail
- 3 inch stretch-woven short with flattering waistband
- Loose, body skimming fit
- This garment fits true to size - take your normal size
- Gemita is 5'8" and wears a size Small.
REPREVE is high-performance yarn, engineered from recycled plastic bottles.
Renowned for its highly technical properties, it’s the ideal choice for performance apparel. This fabric can be recycled indefinitely.
Tribe Sports' Sustainability Attributes
- We work with One Tree Planted to plant a tree for every order placed. Healthy, strong trees means less harmful pollutants in our air - helping to clean the air we breathe today, for the Tribe of the future.
- We currently work with two partners in Portugal and China to create our products, who have been carefully selected for their transparency, specialised expertise and consistently high standards.
- By working collaboratively with our chosen partners to create thoughtful pieces built to be worn year-round, we are resolutely rejecting fast fashion. We want you to love and enjoy your kit for years to come, not just the season ahead.
- As part of our ongoing commitment to break the cycle of unnecessary waste and limit the use of new resources, you can send all your old or unwanted kit - from any brand - to be regenerated through our recycling programme.