The Iron Roots eucalyptus line is specifically made for hot conditions. This singlet is lightweight, breathable and has a soft feel on your skin. Besides being antistatic and antibacterial, eucalyptus fabric also keeps your body cooler, which makes it perfect for working out in hot climates.
Fitting: This singlet has a regular fit. Our model is 170 cm / 5'6" and is wearing size XS. Check our size chart to make sure you have the right size.
Material: Made from 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell.
Production: Designed in the Netherlands. Sourced from FSC certified forests. Produced in Portugal.
Iron Roots Sustainability Attributes
- We only use natural, high-performance materials such as hemp, eucalyptus, and beechwood. These are plant-based and sustainably managed by our suppliers
- We offset all the CO2 emissions caused by shipping in our supply chain. We work with an organization called The Green Branch, which is restoring forests in South-America.
- We work with local, sustainably-minded factories in Portugal and Greece. These factories have GOTS certifications and are visited by us regularly.
- If our products are worn out, they can be returned to us and we give customers a 20% discount in that case for their next purchase.
- For our packaging, we use recycled cardboard and absolutely no plastics.