Purposefully designed for petite women 5'3 and under, these leggings will revolutionise your wardrobe!
Perfectly proportioned for petite frames
No baggy ankles or need to fold
100% squatproof and will not go see-through
High waisted and flattering
Designed in London, sustainably produced
Designed out of frustration, produced for your satisfaction.
The bits you need to know:
Model is 5'3, UK 8-10 wearing a size S
Silky smooth, 4-way stretch fabric
75% Recyclable Nylon 25% Elastane
Our Sustainability Policy
Buy once, wear forever - all of our products are high quality and are designed to be worn for years, not thrown away after a few months
Close the loop - once you have got the absolute most out of our products, we offer an end-of-life recycling service. No Lacuna products should ever end up in landfill
Carbon neutral - all of our orders are carbon offset meaning they are 100% carbon neutral. We help to fund projects such as reforestation and clean energy all over the world
Lacuna's Sustainability Attributes
- We offer an end-of-life recycling service. No Lacuna products should ever end up in landfill.
- Designed in London, sustainably produced Carbon neutral – all of our orders are carbon offset meaning they are 100% carbon neutral.
- We help to fund projects such as reforestation and clean energy all over the world
- While we are currently using recyclable nylon in our first, small run of products, we are planning on switching to using EcoNyl, a recycled nylon made from old fishing nets, as we bring in new products and top up our stock of Resolute leggings.
- All of our packaging is plastic free. We have no plastic tags on our garment, we pack your order into cardboard boxes and the outer wrapping we use is biodegradable.
- All of our UK deliveries are carbon neutral, at no extra cost to you! We work with a company called EcoCart to offset the emissions from delivering our products.