Built to move, sculpted to fit - stretch and support for all activities, sports and casual wear.
- Perfectly proportioned for petite women
- No long baggy straps!
- Perfect waist length with sculpting seams
- Removable cups for as much support and coverage as you need
- Sweat-wicking, quick drying and silky smooth
- Designed to fit cup size A-C
What they're made of
- Incredibly silky smooth (seriously!)
- 4-way stretch, 100% squatproof and will not go see-through
- 75% Recyclable Nylon, 25% Elastane
- Breathable and easy to clean
- Model is 5'0, wearing a size 8.
- View our size guide for more detail.
- 25" inseam. Drop us an email if you cant see your size.
- Always wash on cold and with like colours
- Wash in a mesh bag to protect from snags
- Avoid using bleach and strong detergents
- Hang dry - do not iron
- As the fabric is super soft, avoid abrasive surfaces like velcro and zips
Lacuna's Sustainability Attributes
- We offer an end-of-life recycling service. No Lacuna products should ever end up in landfill.
- Designed in London, sustainably produced Carbon neutral – all of our orders are carbon offset meaning they are 100% carbon neutral.
- We help to fund projects such as reforestation and clean energy all over the world
- While we are currently using recyclable nylon in our first, small run of products, we are planning on switching to using EcoNyl, a recycled nylon made from old fishing nets, as we bring in new products and top up our stock of Resolute leggings.
- All of our packaging is plastic free. We have no plastic tags on our garment, we pack your order into cardboard boxes and the outer wrapping we use is biodegradable.
- All of our UK deliveries are carbon neutral, at no extra cost to you! We work with a company called EcoCart to offset the emissions from delivering our products.