It took us ages to think of the name of these Shine recycled gym leggings! But with high shine fabric like this why wouldn't you shout about it, we challenge you to keep your hands off them! Italy make some of the best fabrics in the world and with this much stretch its not just about looking good, comfort and performance come as standard.
We have put lots of little details into our product too, these sustainable shine leggings come with two side pockets (because we know that not everyone is right handed) for your phone, gym card or both. We even have reflective logos to make you stand out if you decide to take them for a run in the country.
Features & Benefits
- 4 Way stretch fabric - maximising performance and comfort
- Two Side Pockets - who doesn't like side pockets
- UV Protection UPF 50+ - protection from harmful sunlight
- Breathable fabric - helps to control your body temperature
- Squat Proof - 100%
- Integrated elastic waistband - to keep your leggings in place
- Compression fabric - aimed at decreasing the production of lactic acid, boosting a faster recovery of energy.
- Hidden seam - designed to sculpt around your whole body
- Sweat Wicking - Quick drying for all sports
- Reflective Logo - be seen at night
Material & Washing Instructions
- Material: 78% Recycled Polyamide, 22% Elastane
- Shine Fabric made in Italy
- Wash at 40°C on reduced spin. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. See care label for additional information.
- Colour: Ocean Deep
Size & Fit
- Fit: High Waist
- Inseam length: 66cm (26 inch)
- Model Height: 173 cm
- Model wears size: XS
- Running Leggings
- Gym Leggings
- HIIT Legging
Made in Portugal
Strech & Burn’s Sustainability Attributes
- Products made from ECONYL bought from an ethical and sustainable mill in Italy
- Our manufacturers are based in Portugal. To keep our footprint as small as possible, we opt to manufacture our products as close to the fabric source as we can. All off cut fabrics are sent to be recycled by the manufacturer.
- We use an external agent to ensure that the factory operated to our standards. Our manufacturers operate under the fair-trade regulations.
- We use UK made Recycled Boxes to distribute the product, they currently contain between 40-99% recycled content (our aim in 2021 is to make this 99%), they have been designed to be fully recyclable throughout the UK. We do not use swing tags on the product as we do not believe that these are needed and cause more waste.