This running top has an amazing shine to it and the Italian fabric oozes class, its super stretchy too which helps it fit like a glove. We put lots of little details into our product and have included a back pocket that's big enough to fit your phone in it and a silicone strip around the hem to make sure that the top doesn't ride up when you are running.
Comfort, style and practicality all come part of the package. We have even included a fold in the arm for your smart watch, so that you can keep on top of things when you are working out.
Features & Benefits
- Smart watch flap - no need to roll your sleeve up every time you wan to check your times.
- 4 Way stretch fabric - maximising performance and comfort
- Back pocket - for your house keys, gym card or phone
- UV Protection UPF 50+ - protection from harmful sunlight
- Breathable fabric - helps to control your body temperature
- Silicone Hem - to stop the garment from riding up when you are on the move.
- Sweat Wicking - Quick drying for all sports
- Reflective Logo - be seen at night
Material & Washing Instructions
- Material: 78% Recycled Polyamide, 22% Elastane
- Fabric made in Italy
- Wash at 40°C on reduced spin. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. See care label for additional information.
- Colour: Black
Size & Fit
Made in Portugal
Strech & Burn’s Sustainability Attributes
- Products made from ECONYL bought from an ethical and sustainable mill in Italy
- Our manufacturers are based in Portugal. To keep our footprint as small as possible, we opt to manufacture our products as close to the fabric source as we can. All off cut fabrics are sent to be recycled by the manufacturer.
- We use an external agent to ensure that the factory operated to our standards. Our manufacturers operate under the fair-trade regulations.
- We use UK made Recycled Boxes to distribute the product, they currently contain between 40-99% recycled content (our aim in 2021 is to make this 99%), they have been designed to be fully recyclable throughout the UK. We do not use swing tags on the product as we do not believe that these are needed and cause more waste.