This Sustainable work out vest top has been designed to be used for different work outs, whether you are burning in the gym or stretching out in a yoga class the top oozes class.
Its super stretchy too which helps it fit like a glove and with the tie at the back its up to you how you wear it. You can wear it higher on your midriff or low to cover up.
The soft, stretchy fabric gives it loads of comfort and because its made from recycled fabric you know you are doing your best for the environment.
Features & Benefits
- 4 Way stretch fabric - maximising performance and comfort
- UV Protection UPF 50+ - protection from harmful sunlight
- Breathable fabric - helps to control your body temperature
- Compression fabric - aimed at decreasing the production of lactic acid, boosting a faster recovery of energy.
- Sweat Wicking - Quick drying for all sports
- Reflective Logo - be seen at night
Material & Washing Instructions
- Material: 78% Recycled Polyamide, 22% Elastane
- Fabric made in Italy
- Wash at 40°C on reduced spin. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. See care label for additional information.
- Colour: Riviera
Size & Fit
- Fit: Fitted
- Model Height: 177 cm
- Model wears size: S
Made in Portugal
Strech & Burn’s Sustainability Attributes
- Products made from ECONYL bought from an ethical and sustainable mill in Italy
- Our manufacturers are based in Portugal. To keep our footprint as small as possible, we opt to manufacture our products as close to the fabric source as we can. All off cut fabrics are sent to be recycled by the manufacturer.
- We use an external agent to ensure that the factory operated to our standards. Our manufacturers operate under the fair-trade regulations.
- We use UK made Recycled Boxes to distribute the product, they currently contain between 40-99% recycled content (our aim in 2021 is to make this 99%), they have been designed to be fully recyclable throughout the UK. We do not use swing tags on the product as we do not believe that these are needed and cause more waste.