Suede finish fabric, it feels amazing. You won't have felt a softer fabric. Our Italian mill gives you style, comfort, stretch, performance and have we mentioned the feel of the fabric. It has a high waist for style and comfort and we challenge you to keep your hands off them.
This Yoga legging has 2 side pockets, one on each side (who says Yorkshire people aren't generous). Its perfect for the studio, yoga, or relaxing at home. But be careful of random people stroking your legs, you were warned!
Features & Benefits
- 4 Way stretch fabric - maximising performance and comfort
- Brushed fabric - for the ultimate soft feel
- UV Protection - protection from harmful sunlight
- Thermal Protection - helps to keep you warm
- Breathable fabric - helps to control your body temperature
- Hidden back pocket - for your house keys or credit card
- Squat Proof - 100%
- Integrated elastic waistband - to keep your leggings in place
- Hidden seam - designed to sculpt around your whole body
- Sweat Wicking - Quick drying for all sports
- Reflective Logo - be seen at night
- Two Side Pockets - who doesn't like side pockets
Material & Washing Instructions
- Material: 78% Recycled Polyamide, 22% Elastane
- Fabric made in Italy
- Wash at 40°C on reduced spin. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. See care label for additional information.
- Colour: Titanium
Size & Fit
- Fit: High Waist
- Inseam length: 66cm (26 inch)
- Model Height: 173 cm
- Model wears size: XS
Made in Portugal
Strech & Burn’s Sustainability Attributes
- Products made from ECONYL bought from an ethical and sustainable mill in Italy
- Our manufacturers are based in Portugal. To keep our footprint as small as possible, we opt to manufacture our products as close to the fabric source as we can. All off cut fabrics are sent to be recycled by the manufacturer.
- We use an external agent to ensure that the factory operated to our standards. Our manufacturers operate under the fair-trade regulations.
- We use UK made Recycled Boxes to distribute the product, they currently contain between 40-99% recycled content (our aim in 2021 is to make this 99%), they have been designed to be fully recyclable throughout the UK. We do not use swing tags on the product as we do not believe that these are needed and cause more waste.