Suede finish fabric, it feels amazing. You won't have felt a softer fabric. Our Italian mill gives you style, comfort, stretch, performance and have we mentioned the feel of the fabric.
It has padding for extra comfort and an elasticated bottom to make sure that you have movement but are secure. You will love this bra top so much that you won’t want to take it off. It’s perfect for the studio, yoga, relaxing at home, running or the gym.
Features & Benefits
- 4 Way stretch fabric - maximising performance and comfort
- Brushed fabric - for the ultimate soft feel
- UV Protection - protection from harmful sunlight
- Thermal Protection - helps to keep you warm
- Breathable fabric - helps to control your body temperature
- Integrated elastic waistband - to keep everything in place
- Hidden seam - designed to sculpt around your whole body
- Sweat Wicking - Quick drying for all sports
- Reflective Logo - be seen at night
Material & Washing Instructions
- Material: 78% Recycled Polyamide, 22% Elastane
- Fabric made in Italy
- Wash at 40°C on reduced spin. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. See care label for additional information.
- Colour: Riviera
Size & Fit
- A comfortable sports bra designed for medium impact workouts
- Offers medium support up to a D cup
- Supportive crossover strappy back
- Inner non-removable moulded pads
Made in Portugal
Strech & Burn’s Sustainability Attributes
- Products made from ECONYL bought from an ethical and sustainable mill in Italy
- Our manufacturers are based in Portugal. To keep our footprint as small as possible, we opt to manufacture our products as close to the fabric source as we can. All off cut fabrics are sent to be recycled by the manufacturer.
- We use an external agent to ensure that the factory operated to our standards. Our manufacturers operate under the fair-trade regulations.
- We use UK made Recycled Boxes to distribute the product, they currently contain between 40-99% recycled content (our aim in 2021 is to make this 99%), they have been designed to be fully recyclable throughout the UK. We do not use swing tags on the product as we do not believe that these are needed and cause more waste.