You want to be sporty and stylish every day? Nema Problema! Our sustainable sports jacket, MONTREET*Basic Jacket, makes it possible for you to go straight from the meeting to sports. In our online store you can get unique designer sports jackets from Austria.
BEFORE YOU BUY: Please make sure to read size information carefully as some items run different to conventional sizing.
Our sustainable sports jackets are especially designed for athletes and all those who pay attention to sufficient exercise and sports during the week. Our products are not only unique, but also sustainable in texture and material. After all, we pay attention to durability, quality and functionality - that's why we not only work with recycled fabrics, but also take into account the demands of sports. Therefore our sustainable sports jackets are perfectly suited for outdoor activities, city and outdoor exercise. They also give you a fashionable feeling. Our basic sports jacket is the basic model for all our other jackets and supports you in all your activities, no matter if you go hiking, running, cycling, climbing or walking.
3-layer material // Outer fabric: 100% recycled POLYESTER
lining: recycled fleece // membrane: 100% recyclable
zippers: 100% recycled POLYESTER + reused zippers
MONTREET's Sustainability Attributes
- Products made from recycled POLYESTER, NYLON , Mesh and re-used zips
- Every product is single variety , to be able to recycle it afterwards. In line with the principles of the slow fashion sector,
- MONTREET will never grow so quickly that solid standards in terms of sustainability and environmental protection cannot be met.
- Offering our repair services, we offer our buyers the opportunity to become part of the MONTREET community.
- We are a "slow fashion brand" and act according to the principles of this movement. It is important to us that our buyers understand that the purchase of one of our products should be considered and that our garments should be used and used.
- Our fabrics are mainly sourced from Germany, Austria and Italy. We only operate in Europe, from fabric to manufacture, and this enables MONTREET to offer the highest quality and best practices while at the same time complying with ecological, social and ethical standards.
- Taking care of CERTIFICATES such as OEKOTEX / WEARFAIR / BLUESIGN etc. Supports the 'Who Made My Clothes?' initiative Manufacturing at MONTREET only takes place at selected and specialized European manufacturing partners in Portugal, Ukraine and Austria - all visited the Production / Also certificated b human rights etc. / waste management
- We have ensured compliance with labor rights on the one hand through global certification of the companies and also through visits to the locations. 100 % Recycled Package Bags All cards which a printed are CO2 neutral - the printer hast eco friendly management