No wall is too steep for you, no mountain too high? Preferably everything together and upside down! WE have your new sustainable sports jacket for climbers. Welcome to the world of MONTREET!
BEFORE YOU BUY: Please make sure to read size information carefully as some items run different to conventional sizing.
In our shop you can get the sustainable sports jacket for climbers, designed and printed in Austria. We combine the idea of sustainability in our sportswear and therefore make fashion ecological. In doing so, we not only consider the requirements of the sport but also the style factor. After all, we work together with local designers and artists.
Our climbing jacket has some features that are indispensable for this outdoor sport. On the one hand we have provided adequate ventilation and on the other hand we have attached tools to attach the chalk bag. So you can easily take everything with you when you do sports and look fancy at the same time. Our sustainable sportswear ensures that you are optimally supported in all situations and that you lack for nothing.
Softshell // 3-layer material // Outer fabric: 100% recycled POLYESTER
lining: recycled fleece // membrane: 100% recyclable
zippers: 100% recycled POLYESTER + reused zippers
MONTREET's Sustainability Attributes
- Products made from recycled POLYESTER, NYLON , Mesh and re-used zips
- Every product is single variety , to be able to recycle it afterwards. In line with the principles of the slow fashion sector,
- MONTREET will never grow so quickly that solid standards in terms of sustainability and environmental protection cannot be met.
- Offering our repair services, we offer our buyers the opportunity to become part of the MONTREET community.
- We are a "slow fashion brand" and act according to the principles of this movement. It is important to us that our buyers understand that the purchase of one of our products should be considered and that our garments should be used and used.
- Our fabrics are mainly sourced from Germany, Austria and Italy. We only operate in Europe, from fabric to manufacture, and this enables MONTREET to offer the highest quality and best practices while at the same time complying with ecological, social and ethical standards.
- Taking care of CERTIFICATES such as OEKOTEX / WEARFAIR / BLUESIGN etc. Supports the 'Who Made My Clothes?' initiative Manufacturing at MONTREET only takes place at selected and specialized European manufacturing partners in Portugal, Ukraine and Austria - all visited the Production / Also certificated b human rights etc. / waste management
- We have ensured compliance with labor rights on the one hand through global certification of the companies and also through visits to the locations. 100 % Recycled Package Bags All cards which a printed are CO2 neutral - the printer hast eco friendly management