Motto of your life: "RUN FORREST, RUN!" We feel you and because we know what running is all about, you get our sustainable sports jacket -> MONTREET*The Runner.
BEFORE YOU BUY: Please make sure to read size information carefully as some items run different to conventional sizing.
In our shop you can get unique designer fashion from Austria. When running, several factors are important and we are aware of that! That's why we have designed and cut our sustainable sports jacket for runners so that you can enjoy your favourite sport at any time of the year or day.
Furthermore, our jackets are water and wind resistant, but also light and loose, so you never get too hot. For the cold months we have designed a mouthguard to protect your face against cold air. In any case, our jackets are sustainable because of the recycled materials we use for our clothing. After all, Fashion & Fashion is combined with environmental awareness at MONTREET. That's why all our sports jackets are now available in our online fashion shop!
ARTIST EDITION: If you decide on the ARTIST EDITION, your jacket is unique. By cutting the print to size, the pattern can be different on every jacket
3-layer material // Outer fabric: 100% recycled POLYESTER
lining: recycled fleece // membrane: 100% recyclable
zippers: 100% recycled POLYESTER + reused zippers
MONTREET's Sustainability Attributes
- Products made from recycled POLYESTER, NYLON , Mesh and re-used zips
- Every product is single variety , to be able to recycle it afterwards. In line with the principles of the slow fashion sector,
- MONTREET will never grow so quickly that solid standards in terms of sustainability and environmental protection cannot be met.
- Offering our repair services, we offer our buyers the opportunity to become part of the MONTREET community.
- We are a "slow fashion brand" and act according to the principles of this movement. It is important to us that our buyers understand that the purchase of one of our products should be considered and that our garments should be used and used.
- Our fabrics are mainly sourced from Germany, Austria and Italy. We only operate in Europe, from fabric to manufacture, and this enables MONTREET to offer the highest quality and best practices while at the same time complying with ecological, social and ethical standards.
- Taking care of CERTIFICATES such as OEKOTEX / WEARFAIR / BLUESIGN etc. Supports the 'Who Made My Clothes?' initiative Manufacturing at MONTREET only takes place at selected and specialized European manufacturing partners in Portugal, Ukraine and Austria - all visited the Production / Also certificated b human rights etc. / waste management
- We have ensured compliance with labor rights on the one hand through global certification of the companies and also through visits to the locations. 100 % Recycled Package Bags All cards which a printed are CO2 neutral - the printer hast eco friendly management